• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anybody know anything about These Guys?

I thought they were rj?performance from canada. Several threads over at the place about them not honoring warrentys and hiding the fact that they used chineese blocks. They were calling their engines optimizers or something to elude to them using am gen blocks.

IDK anything bout them either but for some reason I remember hearing this name....

Jeff Johnson, VP Sales
S & S Engine Remanufacturing Co.
Toll Free Num: (866)2675522
Local Phone: (509)3254558
Fax: (509)3254558
e-Mail: [email protected]

That is the parent company contact info. Maybe some one else can remember anything about S&S engine remanufacturing.

THAT's why I've got these guys saved in my favorites! I haven't looked at that webpage in a while, but when I clicked on it and looked, the lightbulb over my head sorta clicked on. I don't remember feeling one way or the other about these guys. It was kinda like "Oh, another source for stuff. Good, I'll add it to the list." After going back and reading the thread from the place, I think I'll delete them. Too many great folks out there selling what I need. No need to spend time on questionable sources. :nonod:

I thought they were rj?performance from canada. Several threads over at the place about them not honoring warrentys and hiding the fact that they used chineese blocks. They were calling their engines optimizers or something to elude to them using am gen blocks.

No, RJperformance is another story entirely... one I hate to admit is Canadian. The guy is based out of Calgary (hometown) and sells Chinese blocks.

I wouldn't buy there.

No, RJperformance is another story entirely... one I hate to admit is Canadian. The guy is based out of Calgary (hometown) and sells Chinese blocks.

I wouldn't buy there.

Figures... couldn't be an honorable dude that lives in your hometown like Bill Heath or something... lucky Washington bastards!

LOL... I drive to Ellensburg to buy stuff from Bill... trust me, aside from the sign-language chimps at CWU, and some interesting hills, it isn't the holiday capitol of the world.

The first time we drove there my wife said "we're going Where? and WHY?" :D

She figured it out when we drove out of there, up that monster hill gong south to Yakima. I was grinning like I had just gotten some... and stayed that way every time I saw a hill for about 2 weeks. :)

If somebody in Calgary treated me like that, and had the expertise Bill does, I would just stay here.

Back