• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anybody close to Fort Jackson in SC?

dka99burb

Reaction score
There are a few GEP engines going on sale tomorrow at Fort Jackson. I wouldn't mind bidding if it's not against friends here since we are defeating the purpose if we are bidding against one another. I would like someone who is close to inspect them if they had time. Sorry for last minute but I just found out. :eek:
Not a big deal but if convenient maybe it could work out for a few of us... ;)

ugh, 90 miles away... I've got buddies in columbia that could go look, but they don't know much about the GM stuff... more MB, but i'll ask...

Got anymore details? Are you looking to bid on the lot of them then divide them among paying members here? I'd be interested but need to know appox how much $$ and more details on the engine/s themself.

They are on govliquidation. They are listed individually. I would like to bid on one but I would like someone to look at it first and I don't want to bid against any forum members. I would drive to get it if I won of course.

Yeah. The prices are going up quickly and I'm not bidding that high without a chance to inspect it. I guess I will have to wait too. Bummer.:(

Back