• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any one lift a CUCV M1008

Acesneights1

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Skyjacker and they said the mid 80s K30 kit won't fit the M1008. Perches and spring widths are different ??
Anybody know if that's true ?

Skyjacker? Skyjacker? Nuh nuh nuh, that's your first problem. :D Call these guys. (or at least check out their products) They will know what fits a CUCV. They are to the SFA GMs what Nor-Cal Nick is to GMT-800/900, what Mike L is to Allisons, what Bill Heath is to the 6.5L...get my drift? When I restore my '83 I'm going to be getting a pile of parts from ORD. Among other things, for me the 2.5" Tuff Country EZ Ride springs. You want 6" of lift on your CUCV right? Personally I'd get the 6" front EZ Rides, heavy duty greasable shackles, rear 4" shackle flip, 1" zero-rate add-a-leaves, heavy duty rear shackles and the u-bolt reversal kit while I was putting the zero-rate in.

Back