• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any of you guys run a GTech?

vegtech

WVO Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one 15 years ago but it was pretty lame. Well the have come ten fold! i just picked up a new one.

http://www.gtechpro.com/ss_fanatic.html

I think the old one only had the option to enter your vehicles weight. it was not gps. This one has mulitple variables to input, it has gps to factor speed, distance and even grade. I havent had the chance to wiegh my truck or measure all the factors you need to input but the 0-60, 1/4 mile do not need any inputs. It fun to see what differnt mods give you.

I've got the same GTech. I bought it mainly for my Typhoon, but it works nice in the diesel too. I like the fact that it takes the "seat of the pants" factor out and regardless of how it feels, you can see if it's better or not.

I had a cyclone. What a fun truck those are.

A 'Cyclone' would be a car sold by Mercury. On the other hand a 'Syclone' would be a pickup sold by GMC. Most owners are offended by the misspelling and wouldn't make that mistake. Along the same lines is the assupmtion that it has a Buick GN engine in it...

A 'Cyclone' would be a car sold by Mercury. On the other hand a 'Syclone' would be a pickup sold by GMC. Most owners are offended by the misspelling and wouldn't make that mistake. Along the same lines is the assupmtion that it has a Buick GN engine in it...

Excuse the hell out of me for not catching the auto correct on my phone.

On the other hand, Many Camaro owners are PROUD to misspell their cars when trying to sell them as Cameros. :thumbsup:

Lighten up.....

I didn't intend to be snide about it, but re-reading it this morning it does seem that way. My apologies for that.

I had a Camaro for a while too. Got some good deals on eBay because people couldn't figure out how to spell it! Too lazy to go look on the dash I guess!

I looked into that app and a couple others, but the phone's GPS is not as accurate as the GTech. Phones work at 2mhz where the GTech is 10mhz. I wouldn't have spent the extra money if I didn't have a Tyhpoon. I'm planning to push the girl into the low 11s, so I wanted the best I could get. I figured, it's worth it for 'my precious'!

Back