• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

another transplant

trouttrooper

Big Blocks ROCK!!!
Reaction score
Just got the invite email so figured I'd better get registered :biggrin5:

Looking forward to more knowledge and information and less attitudes and bashing from people compensting for something.

Not a diesel owner, but I do believe my big block qualifies as capable to tow serious weight :coolgleamA: Typically it is moving hay in the summer, and hauling the pickup camper for vacations.

No major mods to my truck yet. Quad high beam w/fogs, disabled door chime, and disabled seatbelt chime are it so far.

Someday looking forward to being able to disable auto door locks for my '05 model, and add a w4me tune. My wife has gone back to school for a nursing degree so money is extremely tight for the next couple years....I'm looking forward for her to graduate since her starting salary should be more than I'm making.

coool.... glad to see another new face. big blocks count bud, dont let anyone fool you otherwise.... :D ....

welcome

Welcome trooper, how about that weather last week? The snow was pretty impressive. I opened the door in the AM to let the dog out, quickly realized that boxers weren't gonna cut it.

Welcome trooper, how about that weather last week? The snow was pretty impressive. I opened the door in the AM to let the dog out, quickly realized that boxers weren't gonna cut it.

friggen sucked in my opinion :puke: June and I'm still having to use the furnace.

I guess we're practically neighbors if you're still near Pullman.

Unit453......My IQ is raising by the second being here :sifone:

Back