• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Amsoil price dropping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrecker

The Oil Geek
Reaction score
AMSOIL Price Reduction Effective March 1
Due to recent price relief from its suppliers, AMSOIL is implementing a price decrease effective March 1. The price decrease will mainly affect lubricants. The price of some will go down between 15 cents and 30 cents per quart, representing a 60 cent to $1.20 decrease per gallon, while others will be impacted less. Adjustments will also be made in the price differential between package sizes in order to implement more consistency.

Me too. I'm not ready right away but as soon as I come to 100k miles I'm going to change all the fluids again. Differentials, t-case and coolant.

Hey Ashton, what can I get the syn snowmobile oil for? My brother was all hyped up to have me get a gallon through someone because they were getting it for $20/gallon and that was supposed to be a good deal. I know I pay a lot more for the XPS, but I just knew I wasn't going to go through enough oil this year to buy any more.

Hey Ashton, what can I get the syn snowmobile oil for? My brother was all hyped up to have me get a gallon through someone because they were getting it for $20/gallon and that was supposed to be a good deal. I know I pay a lot more for the XPS, but I just knew I wasn't going to go through enough oil this year to buy any more.

pm sent

The file that has all prices is gigantic, there are over 6600 entries in an excel spreadsheet and they are all based on product numbers that wouldn't mean much to most people. Also, I am not allowed to share non-retail pricing with non-dealers anyway. So the best I can do is this, let me know what you might want, and what size (gal/qt/case,etc), and I'll get you the prices.

It's way more work for me, but that's what I'm here for.

It looks like the 2.5 gal (10qt) container of AME 15w-40 Heavy Duty Diesel and Marine oil dropped about $10.00 for instance.

Now all we need is for shipping prices to drop like they flew up when fuel went up.:mad2:

Ashton

They have to wait until they recoup their losses I guess. Their in a no lose situation. They got everyone by the balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back