• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Alligator performance ! Do you offer other Trans cooling pans not listed ont site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M123KT-450

Reaction score
you seem to only offer the large 4qt+ trans cooling pan for $304. . .Now don't get me wrong you are 100 cheaper for it then Jegs or summit. . .But iwas looking for the $200ish model. . .

Do you offer the cheaper 3qt cooling pan thats around $175-$180 ?

How about the 1qt cooling pan with the airflow tubes for $90-$120 ?

Mikey

My bad i fixed it !

Last edited:
Who ever can get these types of products ?
would be a good start. . .But this was the forum for the alligator guys so i would assume that it would be directed toward them ? . . . but what do i know. . .I'm just the guy looking for parts. . .I figured i would try the supporting vendors but if the pricing is too high i'll go corprate . . .I was just wondering if they offered a comparible pan to the other if not thats fine. . .

Mike

Last edited:
I cannot get a pan that is in the $200 range. I would suggest going to your local Allison Dealer and purchase a Deep Allison Pan for $60 or so to fill your needs.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back