• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ALL TRUCK SHOW AUG 8-10

Just informed the wife that we are going to this event.
Was never there so this will be my first time.

Anyone interested in meeting up?

Wow I never noticed they will be having Baja racing this year! That will be awesome to see! The best year yet was 2 years ago when they had truck pulls next to the monster trucks! ):h I have no clue why they never brought it back? :(

But ya I'll be there probably for Friday afternoon and all day saturday. I made my hotel reservations last month.

I'll be entering my truck (and always got some extra beer) so if anyone goes make sure to look me up! ;)

I'll be there this Saturday so anyone wanting to meet up PM me your Cell#.
That is the best way to get a hold of someone. :D

Another event in the books. I had a blast!!! Now to take care of the sunburn I brought home with me. As to meeting anyone there, how is one to do that without some sort of pre-planning. Wish I would have gotten some cell numbers of people that were there. Would have made meeting up all that much easier but hey, I had a great time anyway.

A lot to see and do there. Plenty of vendors to deal with. A couple of times I thought I might get the tires I was looking for. Found one vendor who had the tire size just didn't know the brand, Pro Comp. Anyone hear of these? Any good? While looking at one vendors stand I seen Michelins M+S but the size was wrong.

Monster truck didn't really excite me. A lot of talk and maybe 3 jumps, then more talk.

I missed the off road both times because of being at the other end of the fair grounds.

Did watch the rock crawling. Nice! Though a couple of times they were going to lose it.

Tug of war was nice. Too bad the Dodge had to cheat! First time he had 3 extra guys in his truck and the second time he was on his breaks. There was a Mac that competed. Tough truck for a 2 wheeler. He could hold his own as long as the other truck were in 2 wheel also.

Burnouts were nice also. Plenty of smoke. Couple of guys had to give up. Shame.

Seen something for the first time, the Drang'n comp. Wife say to me that they had a drag competition and I was game for that until I seen what they were doing. Why would anyone want to drag their truck across the ground is beyond me.

The big rig light show at night was nice. They had some nice truck there.

Told the wife while driving home that next year is a MUST!! I really enjoyed today. For the guys that missed it, plan now for next year. You will not regret it.

Hey Lazydog, u missed me doin the baja...the only one with a big ford diesel against the little off road trucks :) Ill be on Torque TV if you get it? I don't even know what that is...must be a pa thing... I was gonna do the tug-o-war untill I learned it was on ASFAULT...NOT ruing my tires or my truck...

I didn't get over there until late. Didn't get to see anybody, saw alot of member's trucks.

DarkOne, I saw your truck and you pulled away before I could get there to talk to you. You were sitting at the intersection and just pulled out of the row to go up the hill past the rockcrawling. You drove past me, I had a gray shirt and a Martin Truex (bass pro) hat.

Well I was at the event and had a awesome time! Got to see some cool trucks and some of the events. We got ther on friday and after a hour it started to rain. So we waited it out then walked around and it looked like more rain was comming so we headed out. Cruised around at night after dinner and saw a ton of cops. Was trying to race people but wouldnt of been the best idea with everything that was going on. Got ther pretty early on saturday and cleaned the truck up walked through the sell stuff and found some decent deals then walked through the trucks the rest of the day. I wasnt at my truck very much and wished I could of meet up with more people. My buddy was near my truck and said someone stopped by from a forum. I stayed and watched a few of the tug of wars they had then walked around for a little and left during the burnout contest. Anyways about 360 days or so till next year... Im ready for it! Although after this year I think train horns are a must for next year :wink5:

HPIM1382.jpg

HPIM1354.jpg

HPIM1358.jpg

HPIM1351.jpg

HPIM1362.jpg

HPIM1369.jpg

HPIM1430.jpg

HPIM1376.jpg

HPIM1429.jpg

HPIM1435.jpg

WhiteTail,
Aww that sucks! Which day was that?? Did you see me win the baja on sunday :)

That was Saturday afternoon, around 3:30-4:00. No I missed it, didn't get over there on Sunday.

Did you run your pickup, or did they let you run something else? This was the first year for that. They were prepping the track when I was there so I didn't get to see anything run.

Last edited:
Back