• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

All Aluminum radiator

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
A all welded Aluminum radiator is being tested along with my Thermal Dispersant coating.

This is a well made radiator being manufactured in the good ol USA...

The independent testing is being done by a outside source and isn't affiliated with either the radiator manufacture or me..

I was consulted as to a appropriate way to obtain the best temp data. I'll let the tester go into those details when they have all the before & after data. ( the tester is a member here )

I am currently in talks with the manufacture and possibly will offer this unit for sale as a direct replacement with the thermal dispersant applied.

This is a welded 3 row core unit..
Note, in the pics their are 2 extra 1/8npt bungs welded in, one @ the top hose & one @ the lower hose, these are for temp data and will not be in the standard unit unless someone requires them.

004 (2).JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG 009.JPG

A few before & after pics...

Yes, 2 matching radiators were furnished, both have temp bungs in the same place, 1 left uncoated, the other coated...

The test will be real road driving on the same route each time in the same truck with as close to the same conditions as possible..

The results will be posted when the tester has the data he needs for the full article to be published. A few weeks more than likely...

He is here so we all will know when he is done...

Back