• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Album Pictures Available- Bat. relocate, air box, etc.

Chicago TDP

Recruit
Reaction score
I have updated my photo album.

I have pictures in there of the battery relocate, the paint/resto, my new bumpers, the new stereo system, air box that I made and the 3.5" down pipe.

Many have PM'd me and asked for some pics as well as asking me for pics in a few threads.

So here they are. Just check out my profile.

NOTE: The pics are not sizing well in the album. To get a better view of them, open a pic, then right click and use "view image"

Last edited:
TDP,

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Truck looks great! Did you make the front a rear bumpers yourself?

TDP,

I was about to make them but then found these in Kansas and picked then up.

They are solid too, the front one weighs about 150 pounds.

Is there anything other than gravity holding your second battery down? Oh, and them's some shiny battery terminals!!

I have a strap across it now. I use to just let it sit there. The ABS bracket is almost perfect to hold it.

Also, I cut the fender well and made a 2" deep recessed box to hold the battery. Otherwise, the battery sits too high and the hood hits the batter.

Yes, those are shinny terminals :thumbsup:):h

I have a strap across it now. I use to just let it sit there. The ABS bracket is almost perfect to hold it.

Also, I cut the fender well and made a 2" deep recessed box to hold the battery. Otherwise, the battery sits too high and the hood hits the batter.
Yes, those are shinny terminals :thumbsup:):h

Reminds me of a buddies mitsubishi 3000 he had, put a too large top post battery in, closed the hood, and it shorted out and cut a hole in the hood! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono:

TDP,

Ive got the same RanchHand Bumpers on my truck. As soon as my intercooler gets here i want to actually put it in the bumper where the winch mounts. Then put a small grill in front of that for protection.

Ive got the same RanchHand Bumpers on my truck. As soon as my intercooler gets here i want to actually put it in the bumper where the winch mounts. Then put a small grill in front of that for protection.

Please post up some pics when you get it all fixed up! :thumbsup:

I am going to be doing a similar thing soon. The Ranch Hand bumper has a BIG area under which the intercooler hang straight up and down as opposed to how I have it right now at an angle. I am sure with the intercooler upright, it will lower the IAT's at least another 10-20 degrees.

Back