• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

airdog install instructions

jettech

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the install instructions for the airdog. I'm debating if I want to go that route and would like to read through the instructions. They don't seem available on the manufacturers web site and a google search didn't turn up much.Thanks

You really can't go wrong with the Airdog. We have sold quite a few now with no issues.

Whats your take on upgrading the fuel pickup tube.I'm not doing anything outrageous powerwise,use the predator tow tune when pulling the 24ft camper and the 85 hp tune when not. I've got the 43gal titan tank and don't really want to drop it if I don't have to. Do you know how the optional filter change light works? Does it look at differential press across the filter for clogging or does it just monitor amount of fuel that flows through it.

well you only need the 100 kit. the 150 kit is not really necessary till you're over the 550hp mark or you've got a really aggressive fueling tune.

the light comes on at 7psi. so when the filter starts to get clogged it will trigger the light.

what is your email address i have some new install sheets that aren't on the site yet.

well you only need the 100 kit. the 150 kit is not really necessary till you're over the 550hp mark or you've got a really aggressive fueling tune.

the light comes on at 7psi. so when the filter starts to get clogged it will trigger the light.

what is your email address i have some new install sheets that aren't on the site yet.

So its a differential pressure trigger,thats good,more accurate indicatioin for clogging. Pm sent for email

Back