• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Air Pressure

Sunshine

Northern Lights
Reaction score
You Guys & Ladies living in the northern hemisphere in this snowy / icy weather, what air pressure are you putting in your tyres / tiers these days i`m running on 265/75`s for a Suburban..

I usually run them down to about 45 - 55 front and 55 - 65 rear. Sometimes I don't even go that low - just for the sake of not losing MPG.

I normally run around 60 in the front and back for millage but if i do have to drive in snow i will drop them down to around 45.

36 to 43 psi, Bridgestone Dueler's 285/75/16...
Most of the time it's been raining (Helsinki)... now we got snow a bit (and raining again)
Up North there's much more snow (Lapland, arctic circle), we are heading up there for christmas... :banana:

I drop mine to 45 in the winter, all the way around. Warmer weather is 60, with 5er on, back wheels to 80.

Motomaster (Canadian Tire - these ones are made by Dunlop, I believe) p265-75R16 LR 'E'

Back