• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Air Filter?

Gunner0812

A(ACLU) Agent Mini Gunner
Reaction score
I have an Cone air filter from SSDiesel. Does anyone know what kind it is and a part number?

Thanks,

Gunner

I wanted to know if I could get it cheaper from somewhere else.

Last edited:
I have an Cone air filter from SSDiesel. Does anyone know what kind it is and a part number?

Thanks,

Gunner

I wanted to know if I could get it cheaper from somewhere else.

I'm a little confused... You have the filter, but want to buy it again somewhere else??? :confused5:

Did you try checking SS's website, or calling Walt... Ummmm, I mean emailing.:rolleyes5:

As a side note, there have been discussions on other forums of an "inner ring" of some sort coming off and being sucked into the turbo. I believe it's been corrected with his newer filters, but I am not 100% positive on that.

I'm a little confused... You have the filter, but want to buy it again somewhere else??? :confused5:

Did you try checking SS's website, or calling Walt... Ummmm, I mean emailing.:rolleyes5:

As a side note, there have been discussions on other forums of an "inner ring" of some sort coming off and being sucked into the turbo. I believe it's been corrected with his newer filters, but I am not 100% positive on that.

The one that I have is three years old. I wanted to see if I could it another filter cheaper than $54.

I've got one of mine, but it is also $50. Atleast you save $4.
www.pmdcable.com
Ive sold hundreds of them and only had 1 come back. The guy never put it on his truck. He was going to use something else??

Edit: $50 is just for the element. I do not have one listed by its self on my web site, so if you want one let me know.

Last edited:
Cone filter are spec using the inlet diameter and length.

Measure it and you can get it anywhere. They are universal.

Amsoil also made a good cone filter with synthetic fabric same one used in their oil filter.

Cone filter are spec using the inlet diameter and length.

Measure it and you can get it anywhere. They are universal.

Amsoil also made a good cone filter with synthetic fabric same one used in their oil filter.

PM me the specs and your zip, and I'll quote you for a dry Nanofiber Air Filter if you like.

Ashton

Back