• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Air compressor oil?

MD Welding

Reaction score
Ashton
I picked up a used 30hp Gardner Denver screw compressor and I want to change out the fluids and filters before I hook it up. It calls out for AEON 2000 oil with a separator of P/N 2116717 55B57and a filter P/N 2116128. I think. These are all Gardner Denver P/N's out of the parts book. Does Amsoil have any recomendations? If you need more info let me know.

Thanks

did some searching round and looking at the GD web site; the stuff they are using is full synthetic and reads to be some darn good stuff.....with a chemical spec sheet thou to compare to its hard to tell how it stands to AMSOILs products...

as they have a few different types on the GD site..where did you get your Comp from and what was it used for..as they have Food Grade oils and High Temp oils for prolonged run times.....age x run time hrs is a good indicator

Mike I'm going to need more info on the separator, maybe a model number on the compressor itself.

Amsoil (Donaldson) p/n for the filter is P551551 Link

The correct compressor oil is PCI

Ashton

The filter pn 26C27
The seperatos pn 2116128
The link for the oil is not found.

The unit came from a inspection outfit. It's a 1995/96 with 10825 hrs. The hours seem low.

That's fine. I'm about 2 weeks from working on it and putting it in anyways. I figured I'd get an early start.

Thanks

Back