• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Aftermarket bumpers

yup.....here's a shot....

IMG_2484.jpg

dunes- that bumper for the 01 dodge looks sweet!

does anyone have/seen a throttle down kustoms for a gm? the pic on their site looks tight but its not the best angle imo.

lift it high enough and the bumper will do the job with no headlights or grill involved. :D

dunesrunner im not exactly about to buy anything but i like lookin at different brands and styles.

cumminstrokethis please buy an ironbul for your dodge. id like to see some more pics of that bumper maybe with and without a grill guard. whittrash's method could work though ;)

I agree, the one for the dodge does look sick. Do you have any with grille guards? The deer are awful hard on hoods and grilles

I had a thread around here somewhere will all the grille guard options...I'll find it and bump it for you

lift it high enough and the bumper will do the job with no headlights or grill involved. :D

depends on how high and what you hit..... I know a guy who hit a moose and he had a 8" kit on his superduty and it still went over the top of his grille guard....lol

dunesrunner im not exactly about to buy anything but i like lookin at different brands and styles.

cumminstrokethis please buy an ironbul for your dodge. id like to see some more pics of that bumper maybe with and without a grill guard. whittrash's method could work though ;)

I was just giving you shiit....lol and yes please buy an Iron Bull....lol :beer:

boondocks shop

I saw where the IB vendor said boondock bumpers was just some guy building stuff outta his garage, theres a pic of their shop on their website. Im in the market for a bumper and have no idea who Im going with yet, thats why I started looking at the forum to begin with, but Im not cutting boondocks out as a possibility. Considering a Buck Stop. No offense to anyone, I just dont like seeing small business owners put down by their compitiion. I googled
(boondock bumpers by dunesrunner08)
and this guy is on a lot of furoms putting down boondocks and other comapnies. Not right dude!

i have put down competition in the past.... i point out their flaws.... i have gotten defensive before and have open mouth and interserted foot to in the past too... who hasnt?

I will say right off the bat that I have personally seen almost every one of these bumpers in person I have gotten to look at them mounted front, back, side to side....

I had done research upon research seeing what people say on forum after forum, seeing what has been said to better business bureau, and reported to places like ripoff report, and also talked to people buying my products and found out many flaws on many products....

I will be the first to admit that some of our early production models had flaws but I am confident that all issues have been resolved and that is why we offer the 100% no hassle no haggle lifetime warranty...

and we do offer a model of the 88-98 as well as the 99-02... both of which have been redesigned and tested from original models

i also have some of the best pricing out there considering what you get and you dont have to pay shipping

Back