• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Aftermarket Bumper

Lloyd Christmas

Santa's Fake
Reaction score
I am interested in aftermarket bumpers, front and rear. I like the look of the Fab Fours without the grill guards. My problem is that I have a Fisher V Plow and I don't know if the front bumper will work with the plow. I e-mailed Fab Fours and they were unsure if it will work, but they said "I" could modify either the bumper or the plow to make it work.

Does anyone have a plow with one of these heavy duty bumpers? What set up's do you have?

hey Lloyd..... which truck are you looking for the bumper for.... do you have pictures of the plow and it mounted.... I would like to see it... I may be able to do something to help with the mounting

hey Lloyd..... which truck are you looking for the bumper for.... do you have pictures of the plow and it mounted.... I would like to see it... I may be able to do something to help with the mounting

Will do, we are getting a small storm tonight, I will take a few pics tomorrow for you... BWT its for the Duramax in my signature...

im in the same predicament. i have a diamond, and the headgear sits right close to the stock bumper. im wondering how far out the bumpers stick compared to stock.

Ken

there are so man plow companies out there that it would be impossible to make them all work with the bumper... I know I will do something with meyers... is that the company... someday...

I want a white Buckstop Outback on my truck with Stainless Upper Grille Guard sooooooo bad. Oh, DAMN I want one.:drool5:

I too am looking for Aftermarket front and rear bumpers for my 1996 GMC 2500 and I plow snow with a Western Ultramount 7'6" plow and a Western 1000 salt spreader that slides into the factory reciever . Any ideas?

Back