• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Adding Aftermarket Lighting? Look at this one

07HDClassic

Reaction score
I found this on another forum and couldn't resist posting it. Adding lights is one thing but this is a bit much.

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 22
Oh my god!!!! I love it!!!!! Makes mine look bad :D
jttruckdghdfg037.jpg

I think Ill have to do that to the tail gate on my wifes truck when I find one for it
jttruckdghdfg063.jpg

o boy....looks like schulte will have a new project to do...wonder if you can get them in blue and yellow leds?

:D I recken Im a redneck, even if yall dont like it i do. I hate yalls 30inch wheels :D (dont mean that at anyone, just ill take my LEDs and keep my stock wheels and radio)

Found it over at the other site since ya said you seen it on another forum I HAD to go on the hunt for more pics of it :eek:

:lol: riiiiiiiiiiight.

We all have our own style. I like having the lights hidden or integrated into the factory lighting. As of now, I have the cab lights, a clearance light/signal under the door, an 01+ tailgate clearance light under the gate, and a few HIDS up front. I've also modded my tails with a few LEDs.

Back