• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

abs pump

tammlyn

Reaction score
hey guys my abs pump and module are dead ,there melted ,does anyone know a place where i can get a used one its about $2000.00 new i can't find one in canada i have a 2006 sierra 3500 cc dually with jh7 option thanks mike

Can't help you specifically. Have you ever tried to do a junkyard request. Google that and there are a couple of websites that you can request a part. Its not always that much cheaper but can help you find a part out of production.

I looked for a transmission once to put in an old Mitsubishi Mighty Max. Unfortunately the junkyard quotes were still too high to make it anywhere near economical to fix it and I did not pursue it.

I would say other options are look into trader papers or craigslist for people parting out vehicles.

abs

Can't help you specifically. Have you ever tried to do a junkyard request. Google that and there are a couple of websites that you can request a part. Its not always that much cheaper but can help you find a part out of production.

I looked for a transmission once to put in an old Mitsubishi Mighty Max. Unfortunately the junkyard quotes were still too high to make it anywhere near economical to fix it and I did not pursue it.

I would say other options are look into trader papers or craigslist for people parting out vehicles.

i have tried scrap yards in canada no one has one in stock for this truck with jh7 option, they have the jh6 in stock and prices run from $150.00 to $300.00 so yes its alot cheaper i found some scrap yards in usa that have them they don't want to ship it to canada i don't no why but thats the reason i was trying here hoping to find someone that was parting a truck and willing to sell me one thanks mike

I was out at Just Truck and Van in Phoenix, Az. in the self serve yard two weeks ago and found the crossmember I was looking for and I spotted a 2007 NBS 3500 and bought the TCM while I was their, it had an LBZ motor in it I did write down the VIN. See if you can decipher the VIN for your brake system.

VIN: 1GDJC34DO7E193897 cant remember if the that I a 0 or an O

Back