• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Aaaarrrgg

NAR

I has a tractor
Reaction score
Well these are only a year old... I suppose if I bitch they will blame my loader.

Attachments

• 0629101551.jpg
    0629101551.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 17
got one of those on my dumptruck swelled up to about the size of a large grapefruit and then POP!!! just like a shotgun. of course the tire was out of warranty

if you're not exceeding the weight carrying capacity there's nothing they can bitch about.

Update: The tire blew out the other day. On the outside sidewall it looked almost like it had melted, exposed cords all over. The other side was fine. I wonder if there was some crud on their mold and it had a chemical reaction or something. They came over and put a new tire on and took that one back so we'll see what they say about it. It was never run low or near heat so I have no idea what else could have caused it except a chemical reaction or something.

Yeah it's the front right on my 8100. We put the same tires on dad's 8100 right before I got these, so we have 3 from the same time that are fine and one that went bad. Haven't heard from the tire guy, keep forgetting to call him and see if his rep looked at it.

Called him today to see if he was adjusting it or I owed for the service call. He said don't worry about it, obviously they had some problem on that one and the rep said just take care of it. Good deal.

Back