• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A-Team Turbo

rajkd1

Reaction score
So i just got a 6.5 and here putting an ATT on it is the way to go. but i cant find where to buy one where can i get one. Any help is welcome thank-you.

Ben

I'm sure Slim or Walking J Designs will come on here shortly and fix you up. If you don't want to wait I believe WJD has a web site. Might go look in the vendor section.

Thanks fellow 6.5er's. It's the best solution for 6.5 turbocharging. I'm not objective!

Click the linky below. We are having a Christmas special on many items.

Welcome to the 6.5 family.

yeah you might want to do that first :D

Does anyone have an sugestion on head gaskets to buy? and i am look for a PMD isorlater kit Heath Diesel has one but it is priecy so i am guessing it comes with a new PMD??? VS SSDiesel sells one that doesnt have one. My 6.5 just got a new injection pump and PMD before i bought it, so i really dont feel i have to buy a new one right? Any help on Modifing this 6.5 would be great! I am young and learning

I've had good luck with Fel-Pro head gaskets, and their gaskets in general are high quality.

Yes, I believe Heath's PMD relocation lit comes with a new PMD and an extension harness. You can use the PMD that is on your injection pump right now, and remote mount another companies heat sink to behind the bumper or behind the grill.

I don't know if you have anything done to your truck yet, but the best performance modifications are usually a free-flowing exhaust system, a 97+ air filter setup, Boost, EGT gauges, and then a new reprogrammed ECM. I however, like to make sure all durability issues are taken care of first.

Back