• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A/C Delco 195 degree Tstats available

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
It been proven that running a 195 degree Tstat compaired to a 180, 190 can gain you 1-3 MPGs.
For me personaly one increased my MPG by 3 MPG. If you consider that was a 120ish (42 gal tank) miles increase in range per tank then you see the money is well spent. Tstat could pay for itself on the first tank.
These stats are for the single style crossovers like on the 6.2 engines and 92-96 6.5 trucks only.

Tstat is $19.50 + shipping.
PM me your email address for an invoice or email me [email protected]

so what was the factory temp, and what are the temps of common replacements?

Surely this has the bypass blockoff?

I may be interested, dont want to change an allready working one, but I am sure I can use one or two or a few eventually. :)

can you also get the ac delco housing gasket? I dont think rock auto had the gaskets and I had to go to the dealer.

Ive seen mostly 190 factory. Replacments are all over as far as temps go. I'll only run a 195 in mine.
If the gasket is available I can get it. I'll check tomorrow.

I received my new stat and spare in perfect condition, thanks. I know the 180 AC Delcos are not available currently, how about 180 Robert Shaws?

Back