• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

96 K1500 6.5 Z-71 Silverado North Ohio $5800 OBO

mohawkmike82

Reaction score
I have owned this truck since February 2010. I am selling it because I needed a truck with an 8ft bed. Truck has 263,fff miles on it. Engine has around 13,000 miles on it.

Power driver seat with electric lumbar, Captains chairs with big center console. Seats are in very good shape for age. No rips or tears. Power mirrors, locks, windows, Keyless entry, Floor shift 4wd which is more reliable than push button. Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass. I still have the original owners manual with diesel specific book.
The good-
-Great looking truck originally from Tennessee.
-Heath Diesel computer with +80HP tune.
-4" stainless steel turbo back Diamond eye exhaust with muffler. Also 2" crossover.
-Relocated PMD/FSD to front bumper.
-Vacuum pump delete with manual adjust wastegate actuater.
-Firestone air bags on rear axle.
-New Lower ball joints yesterday.
-New AC Delco starter couple months ago.
-New A/C compressor past summer. A/C blows cold and heat works extremely well.
-reman delco power steering gear box, rag joint, 4 shocks, and pitman arm early 2014.
-New rear brake line about a month ago.
-Front brake overhaul with reman calipers and drilled rotors & quality pads this past summer along with rear clean and adjust rear shoes (I replaced rear brakes a couple years back.)
-I put a re manufactured engine in it at about 250,000 miles. At that same time I replaced the glow plugs, and glow plug controller, engine block heater, transmission fluid and filter, motor mounts, installed high flow water pump and removed and cleaned radiator.
-2 New batteries fall 2013.
-Original spare tire in great shape. Spare tire tools are under back seat except for jack.
-replaced fuel lift pump when I bought it.
-Last winter was the first winter I drove the truck in the salt. Winters prior it stayed in my garage.
-I have always maintained this truck meticulously. New fuel filter once a year-(replaced today), oil changed with Rotella 15W40 every 4,000 miles.
-New oil cooler lines about a year ago.
-It has not pulled more than 4,000 lbs since I owned it, but there are holes in the bed from a 5th wheel hitch.
-Heavy duty bumper pull hitch
-Lots and Lots of spare parts including used good starter and alternator, new Delco lift pump, original exhaust, intake manifold, injection pump, the engine I removed due to using coolant. etc, etc, etc. I do not plan to split the parts up guys. They will go with the truck.

The bad.
-Right rear cab corner is rusted. Left looks good.
-Tires have decent tread left but should be replaced due to dry rot.
-It needs an alignment because the steering wheel is off to the left.
-Windshield has a small crack on bottom drivers side.

There is more but that's all I can remember right now. This has been and will continue to be an awesome truck for whoever buys it. It runs and shifts great. It also starts great hot or cold. Real cold days last year I would plug it in just to be safe. 4WD Hi and low works as it should. Its originally from TN so it really is pretty clean with the exception of the RR cab corner.

Call or text 440-759-7293. If you are interested in it, come look at it, drive it and make me an offer. Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking. I have more pics just message me with your email addressFullSizeRender (5).jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender (13).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg .

Back