• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L 95 GMC1500 6.5NA FOR SALE RICHMOND VA

Drago

Reaction score
170K OIL PRESSURE GOOD AC WORKS , FRESH TIRES . OLD VaDOT TRUCK 4L60e TRANNY reverse is starting to go. BUY THIS WHILE IT'S STILL DRIVABLE. MAKE OFFER

some one asked about a crossover pipe? no cross over. as for the intake it's a conventional round filter fitted with a Helmholtz resonance boxes to get rid of the drone noise. take my word for it, you'll want to keep that on.

some one asked about a crossover pipe? no cross over. as for the intake it's a conventional round filter fitted with a Helmholtz resonance boxes to get rid of the drone noise. take my word for it, you'll want to keep that on.

I wanted to know how the exhaust is run: is it true dual exhaust or does it join to a single somewhere? Specifically want to know how the driver's side is run via a picture. Just toying with the idea of NA on my 1992 project and wanted a reference.

Good to know on the intake silencer. I forgot about that, not included, that was on our 1988. That's got to be loud without it :)

Back