• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

94 12valve

tylerrustLB7

"Addiction"
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a good how-to on turning the pump up on this 94 12 valve? My buddy wants to turn his up, I kind of know what to do but a good how-to would help.

The best way to run the fuel up in the P7100 pump is with a fuel plate. Do a search on a Dodge forum for smoke screw (AFC) and fuel plate, you'll come up with a bunch of info. I bought my first two fuel plates from a company called TST products, but I made my own on the third one. Mine made my clutch go boom!

The best way to run the fuel up in the P7100 pump is with a fuel plate. Do a search on a Dodge forum for smoke screw (AFC) and fuel plate, you'll come up with a bunch of info. I bought my first two fuel plates from a company called TST products, but I made my own on the third one. Mine made my clutch go boom!

Fuel plate, seems pretty simple, we will see if we can make his clutch go byby! Thanks, Tyler

Back