• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

$8.636 For fuel

MACKIN

The Original Sheriff
Reaction score
:eek:ut:

Pretty cheap in prospective for 112+. I can get higher octane but I thought it would be enough.

But I'll tell you what this drum of Racing fuel is gonna be put to good use! Who new at even 10:5:1 you'd be surprised the performance off the throttle responce differance!

Pipes are a PERFECT ash in color. Cam lop is way more pronounced and it smells great. What's a little lead gonna do :driving:

Hope I have some left for the car. :D

I even got me a Duramax fuel pump.

Last edited:
I remember puting 112 in my CBR 600 way back when..:willynilly: You could stand on the front wheel and it wouldn't come down.:D

My old '79 Camaro liked it too.

Nice to run real fuel. Put 8 gallons in my jeep ,likes it too but since it has a Cat and really it's a waste I'll be sticking to fueling the bike and in the future my car with it.

I have a never ending supply of it and I'm sure it's gonna be addicting. :sifone:

I was really taken back on the performance change on the bike. There's no hiding that your running it as fellow riders rode up and said WTF are you running Racing fuel?

Of course everyone wants some,not!

I can remember going to the track with my buddy and having a car go by....snif snif....you smell that?? yaaaaaaa:coolgleamA:

thats ALL i could run in my elky..... 22 gallon tank, 112 octane at ~$6.50 gallon (this was 4 years ago) ..... fill it up once a week. ran like a raped ape. new set of rear tires every month..... almost 14:1 will do that to you... :D

I'm just a tad concerned although that I might have to have the bike re-tuned. The pipes are getting a bit white in color just like a cigarette ash, Almost identical

Problem is once it's re-tuned then I'll have to stick with the fuel. All's well and good as long as I stay local.

Bike runs so well with the fuel.

Isn't your's fuel injected? I don't know much about the HD injection, but on my Ducati, I can simply change the 'chip', when needed.

Isn't your's fuel injected? I don't know much about the HD injection, but on my Ducati, I can simply change the 'chip', when needed.

Ya it's injected with Screaming Eagle Race programming. That is very similar to EFI Live but I don't have the brains or balls to mess with it. :biggrin5:

The bike was dyno tuned after the build. It was reasonable at the dealer. I believe it only cost me like a $100 bucks. I have no problem doing that but since I now have the fuel people are like friggen vultures for it. But the biggest issue is only having a round trip radius of approx 200 miles.

So it's carry a laptop to load a new map or 5 gallons of fuel. :biggrin5:

Would be nice if they had switchable tuning!

I'll bring my camera home and take a picture of the pipes.

:sifone:got something with 131" and one fat ass thats looking for you:ihih:

I can get some 110LL (avgas) locally... may have to run a tank in the Buell when and if I get it back even though the owner's manual says specifically not to :D

I used to run Cam2 on my Grand National when I raced at Englishtown. Made a HUGE difference. Nice to have full boost without the knock retard kicking in...

Back