• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

79 Chicken

'72. Hmmmm, most of the car isn't at my house and the last time I took pics of it was before digital photography was common. Last time I really worked on it was probably 2000. I'm hoping to get it home next year and then I can have it somewhere that I can work on it when I get a chance. When I do I'll start a thread. I have a few projects waiting in the wings that will have threads started when work starts. I'm glad there's a "Projects" section here to share stuff like this.
I like those Chevelles, definitely one of gms styling hits. Love the old stuff from mid 60's into the early seventies. Our 69 c10 sat from 2000-2008. I will be looking for your car in an upcoming project thread.

I like those Chevelles, definitely one of gms styling hits. Love the old stuff from mid 60's into the early seventies. Our 69 c10 sat from 2000-2008. I will be looking for your car in an upcoming project thread.
I do too. So many styling hits in my opinion.

I used to turn my nose up at the 2nd gen Camaros and TAs, I sure wish I had gotten one back then when they were affordable, although they still aren't too bad.......yet.

I look forward to seeing you get this on the road. How long till it's drivable?

Yeah, the split window vettes, imps, chevelles- wow. I have always liked the early and late second gens. The middle years were are kinda hideous. The goal is spring. Gotta moving to make that happen.

Yeah, the split window vettes, imps, chevelles- wow. I have always liked the early and late second gens. The middle years were are kinda hideous. The goal is spring. Gotta moving to make that happen.
All goodies for sure!

Your goal seems reasonable. I look forward to updates.

Nice looking rides there Leroy.
Thank you, want to sell the 70 4x4 BTW.

Actually I sold my Subaru when I got my Tahoe! :woot:
Spooky, how about a Volvo 850?

Yup - I picked up on that. I like the theme on the car, though. The other two you posted photos of are sharp, too. I'm still rolling your smoothie hubcaps around in my head, though. o_O
I'll probably take them off before next trip.

Back