• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

600 before the weekend is over...

Pepperidge

Member Advocate
Reaction score
Were at 550 now...we can make 600 by Saturday night if we look for our lost friends that have not yet found us...lets let em' know where we are...

:gnorsi:

I will try if I can, however my son is coming home on leave before he deployes to Iraq

Tim, please let your son know how much we appreciate his service to the greatest country in the history of man. Thank you.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

I will try if I can, however my son is coming home on leave before he deployes to Iraq

Take care of family first. Our local town brought a 23 yr old home from Irag yesterday and the funeral is Monday. You keep him close in your heart and let him know we all pull for them over there despite what they see on the news.

Take care and God bless

yes sir. i will start the mission now looking for survivors who have not made it hear yet.

I did my part to help. Unit453 mentioned the forum elsewhere, so here I am. While I opted for the
gas V-10 in my Excursion purchase, I still think I can find a lot of helpful information here hopefully!

I am :crazy: though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back