• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 turns over 300 HP at the rear wheels

I think Heath Diesel has earned enough credibility in the 6.5 world that if they say it's so, then it's so. Turbine Doc has also been one to prove credibility through his loyalty to the group and to individuals even outside the forums. Thanks for being there for us, guys. We really appreciate you.

Notice how he said that it was on fuel miserly settings. And stock CR. And stock GM turbo.

Forget world peace, visualize 18:1's, that new mitzu turbo, and a ATA, and bumping up miserly settings a touch to say, tow. 320 RWHP or better? 330?

Guess I don't need to call Ian for a while...

Don't know about 18:1's or what turbo to use as of yet, but you can be sure we are not done yet. I am working with a few different turbo company's out there in order to find the best all around turbo for the 6.5 along with our new stg. 2 intake sytem set to be available in late July and a few other mods I would love to see 320RWHP or better. At this point I don't know how far we can stretch these motors but I will keep going untill I find out. Anything I put on my truck is all things that should eventually be available to any of you. If we would run them on our daily drivers then you can feel safe to run them on yours. If anyone has any questions as to what I did to the vehicle feel free to call or send me a message. Once again thanks to you all for supporting Heath Diesel and our efforts.

Also be sure to keep an eye on the different diesel magazines after August for information on the new Heath Diesel land speed truck.

Regards,

Ian Carver

Back