• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 NA Injectors

Chevypoor

Reaction score
Gary (see sig below) has about 133k on the odo and I am getting ready to start driving her a bit more. I am thinking it is time for glows and injectors since what is in there looks to be original. When I look up injectors for the NA 6.5 I am having a tough time finding any available for the NA motors. I have a set of Indian Bosch injectors lying around that I bought for the 93 6.2 with the DS2 IP. Will these suckers work in the 95 NA 6.5? I am thinking they will but I thought I would ask you guys opinions.

Thanks matuva.

Anybody else have any thoughts. Is the pop pressure the same on a NA 6.2 injectors vs a 6.5 NA injectors?

NA injectors are likely all set the same at 1800-2000psi. As long as they are short body I bet you will be fine.

Source Unknown

Just get some turbo 6.5 injectors.

DO NOT buy Bosch India, junk.

When I bought them I thought a Bosch injector was a Bosch injector.

tanman_2006 said
NA injectors are likely all set the same at 1800-2000psi. As long as they are short body I bet you will be fine.

Seems like the consensus and that jives with what I was thinking. I was just surprised that when I looked them they said unavailable. I am going to run them and maybe short cycle them since they are made in India. I already paid for them and they are just laying the garage so in they go.

Back