• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 Engine stutters

Gunar

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I got replaced my Headgaskets -Engine runs good- but when I want to accelerate then had the Engine misfires(he stutters).

I have a code 62-needs the Engine the Turbo Boost Sensor also for the Diesel/Air Mixture?(My problem is also that I can't find the Plug/Cable that going to the TBS - I've been looking everywhere - I find it no more...)

Thank You for your Help!

Gunar

Its the black rectangle sensor on top of the upper air intake. White connector with three electrical leads. It is most likely under the lower intake manifold in the passenger side of the IP. Those wires are wrapped in a loom and branch out with the ones going to the Air Intake Temperature sender (round, two wire connector) also on top of the air intake. Follow the Air Intake Temperature sender's wires down back to the "Y" or branch and you'll find the connector for the Boost Sensor.

Intake Powedercoated2-s.jpg

Добрый день Павел;)

I know where the TBS is located - I must look again or build down the Intake Manifold...

Do you know whether this the Diesel/Air Mixture also influenced?

Спасибa

Gunar

Back