• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 diesel GURU shop in Fenton MI..,.

fentontruckdiesel

Reaction score
My name is Mike Carter. Owner. Been exclusively playing with these old monsters for years on my own builds and projects. Sold a lot of parts on ebay and locally. Now expanding to service here in the near future and some wild twin screw high horsepower builds.

Daily driver is a 6.2 ( red block ) 6.5 hybrid -- custom cam, 80 HP heath chip, hx35 30psi boosted ole' dually... 94 crew cab ( pics to follow )

specialize in electronic primarily engines and fuel systems.

need parts I got em... even the hard to find.

great site -- one of the best !!!diesel hi performance engine.jpg

Welcome to the Truck Stop! :thumbsup:

If you want to sale stuff on this site properly, you need to talk to the admins and become a vendor.

If you decide to not take this route, us friendly mods could give you a nice vacation.

I hope you take the first choice and not the second. Your plethora of knowledge is always needed by all 6.2/6.5/6.5TD owners.

Welcome!
Some of us crack, err 6.5 addicts love parts sources. :idea: Wait a crack habit may be cheaper...

I think he realized, when he couldn't just sell openly here without even pretending to support the site, he MAY have to rethink his strategy. He is welcome here but, like our friend Leroy, you have to return the favor.

Back