• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 diesel and other parts and stuff for sale

94 k3500 nick

Reaction score
have a few parts and things that am selling need the cash to pay bills got laid off work :(
can provide pictures through email address or cell phone

6.5 turbo diesel stock cross-over pipe in good working condition $60

chevy c1500 454 ss pickup truck car model 1/25 scale brand new in the box never put together $20

brand new glowshift 7 color tinted face boost gauge $30

3 battery voltage stabilizers $20 for all 3 shipped

94 chevy k3500 turbo diesel stock hood burgundy red in color still has stock decals on the hood. is in good shape but paint is starting to fade.insulation under the hood still there too and in good shape $100 willing to ship but will have to be discussed

brand new in the box never used 88-01 smoked amber roof lights with instructions and extra wiring parts if needed $40

brand new decals $1 each, ssdieselsupply have 2, Bilstein shock absorbers have 4, Rancho have 1, Energy suspension have 1.

stock 94 k3500 air intake setup with filter (not k47 setup) $40 shipped

goodyear portable impact gun with batteries and charger with carry case and sockets have 2 $60 each

also have many 01-05 civic parts interior, exterior, motor, and stock/aftermarket parts new and used i need to sell too
also have some 05-10 cobalt parts and 3rd and 4th gen camaro parts too

im also selling my grandfathers all original 1965 caprice classic sedan that runs and drives great, just had some service done to it have all the paperwork for it selling the car as a whole

i also have a Kawasaki ultra 150 jet ski that has been well taken cared of have all the paperwork for it im the second owner havent had it long and has a trailer to go with it as well as a ton of extra parts and stuff, has been winterized and shrink wrapped for winter already

i also have 2 wagner paint sprayers,2 black leather office chairs, few old but working tv's, a few brand new craftsman commercial garden hoses, a riello burner setup for a home boiler, a nice solid oak dining room table with add ons, and other home and tool goods

let me know what it is u would be interested and maybe i can work something out and i can provide pics through email or cell phone
i will update with anything else i have when i can

Last edited:
Can I get pics of boost gauge, decals and cross over pipe 906-242-3873

Stix88

bump

autometer and glowshift gauges SOLD
new tinted roof lights SOLD
riello burner SOLD
1 wagner paint sprayer SOLD

help a bro out and buy some things to help pay bills
make fair offers on things
any questions let me know

have a few parts and things that am selling need the cash to pay bills got laid off work :(

chevy c1500 454 ss pickup truck car model 1/25 scale brand new in the box never put together $20

94 chevy k3500 turbo diesel stock hood burgundy red in color still has stock decals on the hood. is in good shape but paint is starting to fade.insulation under the hood still there too and in good shape $100 willing to ship but will have to be discussed

brand new decals $1 each, ssdieselsupply have 2, Bilstein shock absorbers have 4, Rancho have 1, Energy suspension have 1 and more decals

stock 94 k3500 air intake setup with filter (not k47 setup) $40 shipped

goodyear portable impact gun with batteries and charger with carry case and sockets have 2 $60 each

also have many 01-05 civic parts interior, exterior, motor, and stock/aftermarket parts new and used i need to sell too

im also selling my grandfathers all original 1965 caprice classic sedan that runs and drives great, just had some service done to it have all the paperwork for it selling the car as a whole

i also have a Kawasaki ultra 150 jet ski that has been well taken cared of have all the paperwork for it im the second owner havent had it long and has a trailer to go with it as well as a ton of extra parts and stuff, has been winterized and shrink wrapped for winter already

i also have 1 wagner paint sprayers,2 black leather office chairs, few old but working tv's, a few brand new craftsman commercial garden hoses, a nice solid oak dining room table with add ons, and other home and tool goods

let me know what it is u would be interested and maybe i can work something out and i can provide pics through email or cell phone

some new listed parts

6.5 TURBO DIESEL VACUUM PUMP WITH PULLEY CAME OFF MY 94 TURBO DIESEL $80 I converted to mechanical wastegate, turbo master

6.5 TURBO DIESEL AC DELCO BELT TENSIONER WITH MOUNTING BOLT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT HAD IT AS A SPARE $20

Spare used serp. belt for 6.5 turbo diesel $10 shipped, will give it free if tensioner and vacuum pump with pully are both bought

brand new decals $1 each, ssdieselsupply have 2, Bilstein shock absorbers have 4, Rancho have 1, Energy suspension have 1 and more decals

also have some house hold items like dinning table,many types of furniture, florescent light fixtures, tools, and lots more just ask me what u need

Update
some new listed parts

GM Turbo Wastegate Actuator Fits all GM-4 Turbos. GM-4's were used in 94-95 C/K pick-ups, suburbans, Tahoes, and Yukons GOT THIS FROM SSDIESELSUPPLY NEW. HAS A FEW MILES ON IT AND WORKS GREAT WITH NO ISSUES BASICALLY NEW $70

CUSTOM MADE MANUAL WASTEGATE ACTUATOR FOR GM TURBOS
MADE IT MYSELF TO CONTROL BOOST LEVELS FOR MORE BOOST WORKS GREAT NO ISSUES WITH IT BOLTS RIGHT UP TO YOUR FACTORY WASTEGATE ACTUATOR LOCATION $50

REAR DRUMS FROM MY K3500 SINGLE REAR WHEEL SILVERADO WITH 8 LUGS BOLT PATTERN WITH REAR END PACKAGE OF A FULL FLOATING POSI REAR END. COMES WITH SHOES FOR THE DRUMS WHICH R IN GREAT SHAPE AND HAVE PLENTY OF LIFE LEFT $150 THESE R HEAVY, I CAN SHIP IF NEEDED BUT WOULD NOT LIKE TO SHIP

6.5 TURBO DIESEL VACUUM PUMP WITH PULLEY CAME OFF MY 94 TURBO DIESEL $80 I converted to mechanical wastegate, turbo master

6.5 TURBO DIESEL AC DELCO BELT TENSIONER WITH MOUNTING BOLT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT HAD IT AS A SPARE $20

Spare used serp. belt for 6.5 turbo diesel $10 shipped, will give it free if tensioner and vacuum pump with pully are both bought

stock working radio out of my 94 silverado $20 shipped

GAS AND DIESEL HEAVY DUTY CONTAINERS
COLOR CODED, HOLDS 5 GALLONS OF FUEL HAS BUILT IN HANDLES AND VENT PORT BUILT IN.
GREAT FOR TRAVELING, CARS, TRUCKS, BOATS, FARM EQUIPMENT,JET SKIES, ATVS, PREPARING FOR STORMS AND MORE
HAVE LEFT
4-DIESEL (YELLOW)
5-GAS (RED)
$20 each

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX PREMIER BRAND RADIATOR
WAS GOING TO USE IT IN A CAR BUT SOLD THE CAR BEFORE I COULD USE IN
THIS GREAT RADIATOR HAS EVERYTHING EVEN A DRAIN VALVE
I THINK IT WAS FOR A 93 CHEVY EXPRESS VAN BUT I CANT RECALL I SURE THIS CAN BE USED FOR OTHER CARS/TRUCKS
SIZE IS
32 1/4 L
18 1/4 H
2 INCHES THICK
$150

also have some house hold items like dinning table,many types of furniture, florescent light fixtures, tools, and lots more just ask me what u need

I'm keeping an eye out for a Powermaster 6.5 starter, you wouldn't happen to have one in your parts stash would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back