• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 destruction

I am thankful everyone is ok, I have a ranch hand on the front of mine just for KIA's (killed in Action).

Like all have already said...glad you guys are OK. Sure pays to have a real vehicle in a situation like this huh? Next time I'm at the pump and complaining of high fuel cost's of my 3/4 ton truck, I'm gonna think of you.
Praise the Lord Bud.

damn, that looks mean. good to hear you and the boys got out under your own power.

i know the feelings. T-boned a truck a few years ago at ~50 mph in an 92 camaro..... it looked about 10x worse than your truck. small, unibody convertible car with lots of plastic.... i wonder why? :shocked::confused5::smilewinkgrin: what you said about being sore is so true. seatbelt left huge welts on my chest, and even with it on, my head still collided with the steering wheel. another big purple dent that lasted for weeks.

to this day, i'm gonna drive a truck for that reason.

hoipefully insurance takes care of you..... best of luck.

All you guys here at DTR are the best. Thanks again for all the kind words. Indeed what matters most walked away. My boys (I helped raise my buddies kid, changed them diapers, that counts right) are walking and talking with the sun shining on them another day. In all my anger over what I don't have I have to sit humbled at what I do have, LIFE, Thanking God that my boys are alive and fine. Hard headed but fine.

I won't lie fellas, its been tough keeping my composure with so much frustration inside. Mad, mad, mad! In a split second life changed. Hug your kids, your wife, your family because you may have a split second to wish you had! I'm lucky I still get too!

You fellas be safe out there, buckle up the kids and never ever let them ride if they won't put that belt on!

Thanks everyone!

Back