• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.4L Spartan System shipping!

Patrick@HPD

Reaction score
This was posted on another site. I should have product info on our site tonight or tomorrow. Its a very nice system that I got to mess with at the TS event.
-------------------------------------------------

Happy to announce, the waiting is over...

I know some of you have already been told or found out, but just to let everyone in on the situation, I am proud to announce that the first order of our Spartan Phalanx Flash Consoles (modified DashDAQ's to most of you) and corresponding custom DPF-delete tuning will be leaving out tomorrow, Friday, and Monday....just as fast as we can box them up and load them into a truck

The tuners will be shipped USPS Priority Mail; signature required for some orders. The delete pipes will come UPS, so they may arrive on different days. MBRP systems and AFE intakes will be drop-shipped from our supplier, so the same applies there too.

The first order is already spoken for at this point, and a portion of the second. The second order will be filled mid-week next week and by next weekend, we should be completely caught up with units in-stock.

I will be setting up some infrastructure in the next 48 hours to take care of everyone's needs.

First off, our off-road and liability disclaimer will be posted up on our website and also included as a paper copy with each unit. It must be signed and faxed back or mailed back in order to receive the tunes for each unit. Our fax line is 828-692-9968 for those wanting to fax back.

I will be setting up a new email address also; When you receive your unit, please send us a confirmation email letting us know you did. We will then send back the newest firmware for you to load into the tuner which will allow you to read your vehicle codes and get the tuning in place. There will be 2 exchanges of data for the initial set-up, then you will be up and running. If you have technical questions or problems, feel free to call, but please email instead of calling for unit confirmation and setup. This will allow several different staff members here access to the data and correspondingly much faster service than calling.

These infrastructure changes will be in place before Monday as to get things moving quickly. Most of this will all be contained in one huge update to our website, so keep an eye out for it.

As a side note, I would also like to point out that for some reason our voicemail has been awry for the past few days. Some people report getting strange messages/responses and cutting off during the voicemail- I have taken the issue up with Verizon, but with no resolve as of the moment...so please excuse this in the meantime.

I feel much relieved after being able to post this. I'd like to give a quick thanks to the following getting all of this project put together---

Mike, Cliff, Brian & the rest of the Drew Technologies Crew
The crew of E-Motion, LLC for taking care of the bulk of the software
One unnamed person of which none of this would have been possible without---and he knows who he is
And last but not least, a HUGE thanks to the hundreds of you who have patiently waited by as we have put this entire product together

The wait has been much, much longer than any of us anticipated or desired...but I do believe that the end result of this has been more than worth it. I also believe these results will surface full-force within the next few days

And please allow me to drop my professional trousers just long enough to say to the tiny handful of belligerent nay-sayers, accusers and assumption-makers that have verbally and unjustly plagued this entire project, for whatever personal reasons------->

Matt Geouge
---------------------------------------------------------

I have 4 of these coming for the local Ford dealership. Cant wait to get some hands on with these.

Thanks
Patrick

Back