• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

512hp 1086lb-ft

durallymax

Reaction score
Well I was able to run my bigger tunes today after a lot of work, I finally just went back to my other laptop with V7.4 on it and was able to throw in the pulling tune. I then looked the tune and saw how ridiculous the pusle width was so I cut it back quite a bit and added some more timing.

I ran the older smokey tune because I wanted to know what I was pulling with all year.

Then I ran the new tune and made 512hp and 1085 for torque. I was pretty satisified with that being that my truck is stock and only has EFI Live tuning by me a boost valve and a Suncoast Stage IV w/1055

Here is the video from today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFq3q6ygag0

congrats on the numbers. way to go. as far as reliable. nothing over stock is reliable... soem may even question if stock is reliable lol

its far from reliable. It will tear up a stock tranny before you make it out the driveway and it will most likley ruin a stock turbo.

Not bad at all.:beer: I need to get mine back to the dyno to get some legit numbers. Last time my truckwouldn't quit downshifting.:doh: I could've solved that problem had i remembered to bring my tech2 with me from work:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I was having issues too. My EFi Live didnt want to lock the gear for some odd reason.

So I just hald it at about 2,000RPM and rolled into it.

I think on a better dyno, with the stack, and being able to lock it I could pick up a little more power and torque.

Im going to be working on the tune this week trying to get it ready for the dragstrip on sunday if weather permits.

I dont like it as much as my 456hp daily driver tune as I worked on my daily driver tune to have a nice flat torque curve and the 512hp tune is more of a pulling tune. But I have worked on both to clean them up even more and Im trying to flatten the torque out on the 1,085lb-ft tune so its more fun to drive.

the dyno didnt load the truck I only saw 1,800*.

Pulling I dont know. Its at 2000* by 150'

I did log it with the an edge once and pegged a best of 2176* but that was an older tune with less fuel and timing.

the dyno didnt load the truck I only saw 1,800*.

Pulling I dont know. Its at 2000* by 150'

I did log it with the an edge once and pegged a best of 2176* but that was an older tune with less fuel and timing.

eazy!!!!!........dont turn it white!!!

no more sky high temps. Next year will be a whole nother ball park. If I feel temps may still get too high Im adding a nice Scheid water injection system for pulling only.

Back