• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

506 AMG/GEP long block. $4950

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Im going to sell this engine and buy a P400.
I have the short block built with all new Piston rings that are gapless by Total Seal, Power honed, crank was polished (not turned/ground), bearings, oil pump, cam bearings, oil pan for GMT 400 or Hummer. Block was hot tanked and no cracks.
As far as the rest, I have ready to go with new ARP head studs, enlarged precups all gaskets/seals. Heads have no cracks. These engines have better metalurgy and are stronger than the GM blocks.
Im probably forgeting something but its a complete long block with heads off. I can install the heads if wanted?

I can of course outfit the engine anyway you might want it with ATT turbo or Fluid Damper, Harland Sharp rocker arms.......ect let me know.

I bought it from Teds for $3800 plus shipping then have added all the above parts of atleast $1000. Im not charging any labor.
So if your in the market for one of these I don't think its a bad deal at all when you add everything up.

Im asking $4950. Less than you could build same engine for. Cash or wire transfer (no Paypal or credit cards)

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics

Pics are of they way I got it. Has been cleaned and short bloc assymbled as described above since these pics.
Will get pics soon of the way it is now.

DSCF1258.jpgDSCF1257.jpgDSCF1251.jpgDSCF1245.jpgDSCF1192.jpgDSCF1191.jpg

Bahahaha!

Harlan sharp rockers, att, and dampner. Not a bad way to spend 6500.

After tune I would have to build the tranny.

source unknown

I honestly haven't seen my 2000 in 2 or 3 yrs. It's was under a tree at my buddy's neighbors and I lost contact with him for awhile. I might should try to locate the truck first...

source unknown

Back