• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

5-6 we come across a $350k first gen Camaro

that still makes it $100K car. . . there worth about $30K-$50K. . .Most i'd be willing to give is $15K-$25K. . .Now a First gen Bird or T/A i may go a bit higher. . .

Mike

around here the first gen camaro's are far and away worth more than the firebirds. i would love to get my hands on the following car
1969 RS/SS 396/4 Speed convertible with a Red Houndstooth interior and an Artic White with Hugger Orange stripes exterior.
Such a car in good shape around here would probably run at least 60K. Fully restored it would be well beyond the 100K mark.

I only pay money for AMXs 2.5ton 5 ton 10 ton 6x6 military truck tractors and Commercial grade truck 1952-1978 ...

I don't like going the car n truck shows with some thing that there is already 30 of the same thing!!!

Mikey

I only pay money for AMXs 2.5ton 5 ton 10 ton 6x6 military truck tractors and Commercial grade truck 1952-1978 ...

I don't like going the car n truck shows with some thing that there is already 30 of the same thing!!!

Mikey

Then you must have a surplus of these cars down there. ):h

Must say, I rarely see identical cars. Usually by the time these old muscle machines start coming to shows, the owners have put enough love, attention, and detail into them, to make them unarguable unique. :thumbsup:

around here the first gen camaro's are far and away worth more than the firebirds. i would love to get my hands on the following car
1969 RS/SS 396/4 Speed convertible with a Red Houndstooth interior and an Artic White with Hugger Orange stripes exterior.
Such a car in good shape around here would probably run at least 60K. Fully restored it would be well beyond the 100K mark.

Yeah you and everybody else....:D
Including me...:thumbsup:

A buddy of mine had a 67 SS 427/4spd hard top that was orange with white stripes. I talked him into selling it as well as his 37 Ford coupe with a 383 stroker/4spd muncie and buy some property acrossed from his home. This was about 8yrs ago. The property is now worth about 8 times more than he paid and he is now contemplating on buying the 67 SS back. The property is going to be his retirement nest egg, the cars would have never done that for him. He just may have it back soon.

The property he bought is right acrossed the road from his home. His home was only a couple years old when he bought it and he has an awesome view of the Gore MT ski area from his living room. The property he bought acrossed the road was 46 acres that has 5 building lots, all with views of the mountain. So for now he can keep the view to himself or he can sell the lots off if he choses. He only paid $56k for the land and he has already been offered over $400k for it. The purchase was a wise investment and will never depreciate. He still claims he will be buying the car back, have to wait and see now. I am not a GM car fan but i must say it was a very nice car.

Back