• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(4/13/2009) How many times in a 24 hour period do you login to DTR typically?

(4/13/2009) How many times in a 24 hour period do you login to DTR typically?

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • 2 to 3

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • 7 to 10

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • 11 or more

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
:eek: 2 to 4 as I have found the People here to be :patriotic2: and funny too! I'm :thinking: I might have made some new friends from all the :dr: here who are just like me :D. There are lots of people who enjoy sharing their knowledge with others :speedtype: and lot's of Forums for everybody. Just my :2cents:, Keith. :thumbsup:

About the first thing I do when I fire up the work computer in the morning is log in to DTR and my Yahoo and leave it logged in all day. At home if I'm taking the eve off, I log in here.

Perhaps the poll should be how many times do we visit DTR, since many of us never log off.

I visit the site at work a couple times each day, because its the only forum I can log into there. And then I visit a few times at night. So like 4-6 times a day I check whats new.

I'd say I'm in the 4-6 range as well. Although (*gasp*) there have been a few days that I wasn't even able to go on the internet. I have even checked it with my phone and my psp before too though.

I'm almost never logged off. When my laptop was in the shop for 3 days was the longest I haven't been on the site. Just too much good stuff on here.

I think I've logged out maybe a dozen times total. if I'm at home it's always on. sadly no internet at work. probably a good thing. I'd never get anything done.

Back