• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

88 454 sm465 4 speed manual, 300,000 miles or more I can't tell anymore this is the second broken odometer, that is the only thing that has failed in this truck, except for U-joints but that damn 454 is just to stout

The first load I hauled when I started Big T Transport (now defuncto). A 48 ft enclosed car hauler from Grand Prairie, TX to Galt, CA. It was a fun haul. I had never pulled a trailer that long before.

Attachments

• 1st Load car hauler 008.jpg
    1st Load car hauler 008.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20
Just got Big White a week ago and i really like her :driving:

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 8
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 9
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 6
With all the grocery getters, it is nice to see some trucks at work.

Here is a pic of mine @ work:

BackupBV206.jpg

ViewofBV206frombehind.jpg

:sifone:

God, I love my truck!

What I am towing is a BV206 Troop Carrier. The BV and Trailer weighed in @ 16,700lbs...I dragged it to the highest city in the US (Leadville, Colorado) from the Denver Metro Area during a blizzard. :D

Last edited:
You made the camper yourself? Very nice!

I'd like to take all the credit but my dad did most the work. It's kinda a funny story as the project actually started in 1996. Our hunting camper had come off dads truck literally in 2 pieces due to age and extremely rotten wood. After looking at prices of new ones and not liking the floor plans offered dad decided that since he was a mechanical engineer he should be able to figure out how to build one lighter, stronger, and better insulated. We got most of it done in a year but with me not living at home, and dad ending up working on a patent for a waste bag filtration system for nuclear and hospital waste, it was put on hold until 2005. Dad retired a few years ago and finally ended up spending most of 2006 in my driveway finishing the camper :D

I'm still trying to figure out some kind of paint scheme for the sides. On a budget of course.

Back