• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

33" to 35"

MAGNUM06

Reaction score
Anybody gone from a 33" tire up to a 35" tire? Just wondering how the 3.73's pull them? Mileage difference or anything else you can tell me. Had 35's on my last truck but it had 4.10 gears. Thanks

Anybody gone from a 33" tire up to a 35" tire? Just wondering how the 3.73's pull them? Mileage difference or anything else you can tell me. Had 35's on my last truck but it had 4.10 gears. Thanks

You should pull them no problem. Many guys are running 6" Lift kits and bigger with 35" + size tires with no problem.

The mileage difference is up in the air. I've heard some people lose, gain, and don't change. :pop2:

A little change in mpg, depending on your right foot. Unless you tow or race, no need to regear. I get average 18 mpg on 35s but I baby my truck.

Wanna trade, I'm looking to go down to 33's lol :)

Back