• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3 or 4 inch exhaust or not

RD400HP

Reaction score
I have a 95 with a 6.5 NA what I would like to know is would it be worth it to consider a larger exhaust system and if so which one 3 or 4 inch? Thanks.

Mark

Thanks for the reply Jorge is this a system that you could buy off the rack or have to be custom made? Thanks.

Mark

Most any exhaust shop could make up the true dual system no problem or just about any kind of setup within reason. IIRC the 6.2s came with true duel exhaust, maybe a system from them would work?

If you do some searching on the site here or google im sure you will get lots of results.

Is your truck an n/a from factory? Have you considered turboing it?

Yeah Jorge it is a factory NA.with 160K on it. When I first bought it I was going to do the turbo upgrade but as of late I've thought against it for right now. I'm putting a F intake on it to get rid of the old round air cleaner and I'm going to get a S&B cold air intake for it so at least I'm kinda collecting parts needed for the turbo upgrade if I should choose.

Mark

Back