• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

285/75R16 tires - New

285/75R16 Mastercraft Courser AXT - 285 75 16 Set of 4 tires - $700

He'd have to come down in price a might. That is about what I paid for the same tires on my truck.
It seems like mine were under $700 out the door, 6.75% Sales tax, mounted and balanced

I've ran two sets of them without issue. A good friend ran through a set or two also, without issue. What made them crap?

I thought it was a fair price. The cheapest I could find was $800 shipped to my door. I took $100 off and went with it, thinking it would be a good value for someone. If it's too much, then make an offer. I'm not trying to make a living selling tires, but I just don't own anything that uses this size anymore, so they're not doing me any good.

Dang!! I'm really sorry to hear that!! LOL

I haven't put enough miles on them to tell yet. Not sure why I let myself be talked into them. I was wanting Firestone or something
I've ran two sets of them without issue. A good friend ran through a set or two also, without issue. What made them crap?

I thought it was a fair price. The cheapest I could find was $800 shipped to my door. I took $100 off and went with it, thinking it would be a good value for someone. If it's too much, then make an offer. I'm not trying to make a living selling tires, but I just don't own anything that uses this size anymore, so they're not doing me any good.
I thought it was just some random thing you posted up from Craigslist. I didn't know they were yours.

The tire sales man told me they were better now and sold me my set. I had a set previously that did not wear well.

There is a tire distributor 10 miles from my house, so sometimes we get better prices. I was kind of surprised at the price I was given.

Back