• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
Reaction score
Can someone help me with a ( all off tune ) for this truck the guyu doesnt have a nexiq so i gotta lead it ezlynk i have not had much muck here is all the info and my number
PACCAR

ECM PN
50B8BA

TCM PN
DT90429.10

VIN 2NKHHM7X5EM410808

TCM SN
Not specified

ECU NUMBER 3083331

ECU number

Engine ISB

Transmission NA

Cal ID
CM2350A_BDH
+19377107831 whats app or text call also if anyone want to work together I am in dire need of ctz hd cummins files i want to get into semis i have tons of master tools flashscanner flec auto tuner i got kess3 alientech I just dont want to pay someone $1500 to come into my pc and use a bootleg insite and calterm that costthem $70 and turn off my stuff and say have a good day id like to learn this stuff but i do need base files which ive been unable to find holler at me ive got lots of stuff to trade good good goood stufff..................
file attacjed here in mega is what i got hes trying in the morning but if it doesnt work im fed

Welcome to the truckstop Rockafella.
I dont know how a person would get into each manufacturers software to make changes to the performance of their engines and the various ways the transmissions perform.
I did work for a very large fleet, the Montana DOT and they had flappytop computers with the various manufacturers software loaded into them.
Even with access to that software it was impossible to change most of the parameters of how the engines/transmissions functioned. Only very basics like how long an engine can idle, or fast idle with the cruise control set while warming them up or keeping them from cooling down.
If anyone in the forum would happen to have a software program that would allow a person to change the parameters of say, fuel consumption, horse power output, etc, then they will not post in an open forum that information. EPA has really gone anal on anyone that has such software and so they are keeping their heads down and also a very low profile.
Every day even common vehicle owners are getting chased down and fined and threatened with time in prison for having such software loaded into their vehicles ECMs.
Thats about all I know about that.
I am sure though if You needed help changing an injection pump, glow plugs, turbo, etc. then I think that the entire truck forum would be posting hints, tricks and information on how to get the task accomplished.

Back