• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2014 Cruze Diesel

Got a buddy with a 17 with the manual that loves it, but probably not enough miles to know how it will do long term.

He is a hyper-miling freak that can squeeze some impressive numbers out of it. From Denver back here to KS its flat and downhill, I think one run with a decent tailwind he cracked 70 mpg IIRC.

We have a bulk diesel tank that is written off for farm expense, this way we can write the wifes fuel off. Now the wife says the car is too small lol.

We have a bulk diesel tank that is written off for farm expense, this way we can write the wifes fuel off. Now the wife says the car is too small lol.

None of my business, I couldn't give a donkeys butt about the bulk farm tank, I suppose that is maybe non tax paid diesel fuel for farm use only? It might be legal to run it in your car or truck in your state?

In my state we have non tax paid diesel for farm use only, it is died red. If you get caught by the fuel tax revenuers with it in your street rig its a hefty fine.

Back