• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2013 Chrismas giveaway HO HO HO!!!

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
OK going to make the real simple this year, just post up if you want in. Your chances of wining go up if you post more than "im in" :hihi:

This year it will be a brand new PMD cable for the Flight Systems PMD and old black stanadynes (Actually any black PMD) . I would suggest you keep it on the truck as a back up spare because it is the "imported" cable.

I have a few left if you just cant wait til Christmas that I'll sell for $14ea shipped in USA while they last.

. I'm in need of spares as well. Gonna call today for extra imported harness.

Like you coulda mentioned this in yesterday's invoice :D

Put me in or charge me and add it to the box; either way this is something on my wish list to get. :hihi:

OK merry Christmas to all that entered. Im going to give all 6 entrants a cable, I just ask you pay the shipping. For USA it will be $8. I'll have to get a price for Canada (Leo).
I'll PM the winners my Paypal email (tomorrow). Please sent payment as a gift.
count me in. well there'e 3 oops now 6 well heck I'll never be right at this rate :)

I'm definitely in! Though I need a new pmd.....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You can count me in Leroy. Thanks

Put me in the mix. Never can have enough "spares" of 6.5 parts.

. I'm in need of spares as well. Gonna call today for extra imported harness.

Like you coulda mentioned this in yesterday's invoice :D

Put me in or charge me and add it to the box; either way this is something on my wish list to get. :hihi:

Sent my info out. Got payment for shipping from Les allready, but no mailing address. Les could you forward that to me.

Also, for the rest please include your mailing address in the notes with your payment, Thanks.

Leroy

No problem, I would have thought Paypal would include it or give the sender an option to.

Way to much work! If I started doing that I might as well sell your info to some marketing Co:eek:

Thanks Leroy, that's very kind of you. I sent my address in reply to your PM.

Back