• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2010 Deere Tractors

Redesigned cab, new suspension for the tracks like on the 9000s. Probably newer emissions shit. New numbers reflecting the hp. 8225 or whatever.

The 8R series as they are called. Renumbered to reflect PTO horsepower, rather than the old system. I guess they will be launched Spring 2010??

And of coarse, the DPF to boot. No e3 clean Air ike AGCO.

Last edited:
The 8R series as they are called. Renumbered to reflect PTO horsepower, rather than the old system. I guess they will be launched Spring 2010??

And of coarse, the DPF to boot. No e3 clean Air ike AGCO.

I don't doubt the stupid DPF. Hope they didn't put it too low and have it starting field fires like the new semis do!

We used to get a periodical from Deere, not anymore. I don't have time to keep up with that these days.:(

Come to think of it I havent got one in a few months.

Probably newer emissions shit.

:rolleyes5: I think everything will come with it, probably even lawn mowers soon. I heard califoria was wanting to force all older machines to run emissions crap.

I don't doubt the stupid DPF. Hope they didn't put it too low and have it starting field fires like the new semis do!

rip it off and put on a straight pipe.

I found a chart for the new JD numbers but I can't get it post in this reply, but it is in my profile albums. It is in the album labeled "more stuff"

I sure like the new AGCO setup with the fluid and no EGR. And no DPFs

I got to go to John Deere product introduction in Omaha.. NO DPF, NO new emissions. Same powertrain as 8030's. just re-tuned to different hp's. Cab is really nice. All controls are on the command arm, nothing but glass on the right side of the cab. Exterior is barely different from 30 series.

I got to go to John Deere product introduction in Omaha.. NO DPF, NO new emissions. Same powertrain as 8030's. just re-tuned to different hp's. Cab is really nice. All controls are on the command arm, nothing but glass on the right side of the cab. Exterior is barely different from 30 series.

2011 for emissions. But AGCO decided begin release ahead of everyone else.

Back