• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2008 Polaris Sportsman 90

The 12 HP is what was listed in the book that came with the tractor. I don't know if that was an optimistic number or not.

Don

Took the kids riding the ATV's. My daughter hopped on the Polaris and never got off for the 3.5 hours we rode. I started teaching my son how to ride her Tao Tao and he was doing well. I wish I could find a easy fix, broken down, Polaris 50. I really do not like how the Tao Tao rides. The polaris seems to be a lot better quality.

I ordered the spring today at the polaris dealer for the chain tensioner. It was $4.32 with tax.

I still need to take the axle back off the ATV so I can paint it. Maybe the next couple of days. The weather is about to get bad here. I can not work on my camper when it is bad outside. Which has been taking all my time.

I got the spring installed on the chain tensioner. It got rid of all the rattles. I might take the kids out riding today if the weather cooperates.

Even the little 90cc Polaris rigs are pretty nice for the purchase price.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Back