• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2004.5 lly

Here's a stock Bin. Just be aware that there can be differences even with the same operating system. I would recommend comparing to your truck's stock file to be sure it's compatible.

I have a tow tune posted here: https://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/resources/60-hp-tow-tune.156/
It's from a 2005, so the OS is different, but you can copy the tables into your tune.

Attachments

• 2004 LLY 15141668 short bed 1.zip
    183.9 KB · Views: 2
Thank you very much for the bin file, so im new to this and im just wondering i went to read my pcm and it appears to be locked unable to read the seed bty im using pcm hammer any help would be greatly appreciated

It's definitely possible you have a locked ECM. Efilive gives tuners the option to block reading when you build a tune.

I'm not familiar with PCM Hammer, but Efilive will give you the ECM information, as you can see in my screenshot,
even if you aren't able to read the file.
Screenshot 2023-04-18 064810.png

If you can find out what your ECM segment numbers are and post them, we can make sure you get a matching file.

Unfortunately, that's not enough information for me to guarantee that the file I posted is a perfect match. You have a few options at this point.

If you know someone with an Efilive tool, maybe you could borrow it and get the information.

You could buy a file that's a guaranteed match from a site like this: https://mscservices.net/collections/gm-stock-tis/products/duramax-2001-2016-ecm-stock-tis-files

Or, you can try flashing the file I posted, and just hope it's right. 😟

Back