• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2003 K1500HD 6.0l Quadrasteer

This truck is a beast. I hated to sell it myself, but I had 11 vehicles at the time.

WARNING!!! if you drive you will buy! :)

That is such a sweet truck... but my wife would kill me dead if I showed up with more iron...

Here's a pic from a couple days ago w/ my dads '12 2500 Hemi

3a364f7b9f3af285919fcc3cd15c735c.jpg

f03fb8b2e4b8438b095351cff1cc1f06.jpg

Interesting timing . . .

Was in a conversation yesterday with a 03 Yukon owner whom wanted to move his system from AWD to 4WD. Might have just made the conversion *very* easy as he is currently drooling over the ad and asking about shipping . . .

Get it set up! I have some interest locally but nothing concrete.

Call or text me for an address 580 92two 131eight

If he wants to fly in I am in OKC every other weekend and can meet at the airport. I can have both tanks topped off for nearly 1k mile range.

Will prod a bit. He is not amused with me at the moment as he is trying to figure out how to afford it *and* get the wife to agree :D

"How to get the wife to agree on an expensive purchase" by Will.

1. Go test drive a brand new fully loaded truck with her. Comment on how even though you love it so much, you know there is no way you can spend that much money on it.

2. Go look at a used truck close to your home in the $25,000 price range. Comment " Isn't anybody selling good try truck for a fair price $12,000 or $13,000?

3. "find" this ad.

Now before some of you say man, that Will- he tricks his wife like that? No, 15 years into this 20 year marriage (so far), when I learned of this selling aid from Mac Tools Corporation, I realized what my wife you been doing to me since we were dating.

I hope he enjoys the truck. Shoot, I wish I knew how to talk my wife into a pick up instead of another Tahoe or suburban, i would love that in my driveway.

Will, you are working too hard. It is easier to just ask for forgiveness if you get caught. 'New pickup? Um... I have been driving it awhile now didn't you notice?'

Honestly wasn't bad for me to drive but wife had trouble w/ the fuel and a heavy foot. I was getting 12mpg pulling a stock trailer the last few times I drove it. Wife couldn't pull 10mpg unloaded

Same for the Edge she gets 22-24 I get 24-28 lol

Back