• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2/28/10 Exhaust Mods.

2/28/10 Exhaust Mods. What are you running?

• Stock

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • 4" cat back, single

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 4" cat back, muffler delete, single

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 4" turbo back, single

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • 4" turbo back, muffler delete, single

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 4" duals

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 4" stacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5" single

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • 5" stacks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other.. please explain

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
Mine is stock right now, but have a Edelbrock 4" cat back system laying in my garage. Hope to get it on this week.

Bought mine for $99 plus shipping, great deal.

5789.jpg

5 inch single, got at a swap meet for 20 bucks i think becasue it had a dent the size of a pin head. had dual 3.5 inchers i got drunk and my buddys talked me into doing, had to fix that with the single 5 inch. 3inch down pipe to 4 inch to the 5 inch stack, didnt cost me more then 50 bucks. hate it when you stack hay all around it and the hay turns black :D

Modified MBRP 5" Installer Series.
Straight Piped
Exits in front of rear driver side wheel.

I am running the extremely restrictive stock exhaust on my 93 Chevrolet C3500.

I want to upgrade to a 4" but have no money for it.

Mine is a non-CAT "48 state" model. I cut out the OEM oval muffler and spliced a 4" Magnaflow straight-through muffler into my OEM 3-1/2" pipes way back in 2002.

I don't know what's stock - but i have 3" o.d. from turbo to muffler and 3.5" o.d. to tip and 4" tip. I've gotten a hold of some 3.5" o.d. metal conduit from my electricians that i hope to replace my muffler with.

the setup I had was a stock with no dpf then a dump rite after where the dpf would have been tucked up nicely so you couldnt see it nice clean look

4" MBRP 304SS with a cheapo front pipe that I painted flat black with some BBQ paint.

Why doesn't anyone make a 304 front pipe???

Back